Collab.ai offers a secure platform that enables sharing, networking, and collaboration among its users. To make sure people feel safe and comfortable using our Services, we require everyone to agree to and follow certain rules listed below.
Different people may have different opinions on how we should enforce these rules. If there’s a question about whether something’s appropriate for our Services, we’ll err on the side of removing it or prohibiting it. Please note that, unless we define a term in this Acceptable Use Policy, all capitalized terms used in this Acceptable Use Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service.
- You agree not to post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit any User Content that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- You also aren’t allowed to:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Collab.ai’s name, any Collab.ai trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Collab.ai’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Collab.ai’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Collab.ai’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Collab.ai system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Collab.ai or any of Collab.ai’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Collab.ai or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Collab.ai trademark, logo, URL or product name without Collab.ai’s express written consent;
- Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation or encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We may remove anything for any reason, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Terms of Service.